Trinity Lutheran Preschool
Registration is now open for the 2012-2013 schoolyear!
Call 229-4697 for more information.
Our Preschool exist to share the good news of God's Word with young children, along with nurturing their minds to get them prepared for Kindergarten.
Our Preschool program is open to children who are 4 years old by September 1st of that school year.
We have class every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12:30-3:00.
Our program runs from September-May and follows Trinity Lutheran School's calendar.
We begin each day with our Free Choice Centers. The children get the chance to choose one of our 8 areas in the room to explore and learn with their classmates.
During Circle time we have the chance to sing songs, work with the calendar, read books, discuss and work with our Letter of the Week, and practice various academic skills.
Our Word of God time gives us the opportunity to hear a Bible story each week. The students are able to listen to the story, tell it to their classmates, and apply the lessons to their lives. We use the Voyages program.
We also have the chance to do skill-building letter of the week activities, learning centers, and Word of God Activities on the various days of the week.
Each day, we take time to practice writing our uppercase letters in our Handwriting workbooks. We use the Handwriting Without Tears program.
We also get Recess each day.
• knowing that the Lord loves, protects, and forgives;
• establishing God-pleasing attitudes and habits;
• appreciating the wonders of God’s creation;
• helping parents and child understand that they are God’s precious gifts to one another.
• developing a sense of time;
• increasing attention span;
• gaining beginning deductive thinking;
• learning simple skills involving organization, communication, mathematics, and problem solving, all in light of God’s Word.
• developing muscle coordination;
• caring for one’s physical needs;
• recognizing and accepting growth and change in self and others;
• appreciating the difference in God’s people.
• learning independence;
• accepting compromises;
• assuming responsibility;
• showing respect;
• learning to share and to take turns;
• developing awareness Of Christian behavior;
• growing in Christian love and respect.
• learning God-pleasing ways to respond to other’s feelings;
• learning appropriate God-pleasing ways to express one’s own feelings.
If you have any questions about our program or are interested in enrolling your child, please feel free to contact the school at
or email Mrs. Niemi at